Welcome to AusCTW 2014
Macquarie University is pleased to host the 15th annual Australian Communications Theory Workshop. The workshop will bring together researchers and post-graduate students in physical layer communications and information theory for three days of technical presentations, tutorials and networking. Past workshops have provided formal and informal environments to successfully foster collaborative research.
- February 13, 2014: The organising committee of AusCTW 2014 would like to thank you for your support and participation in the workshop held at Macquarie University, Sydney. Photos from the conference venue are now available for downloading via this webpage. Many thanks to Chunshan Liu for taking photos during the workshop.
- January 31, 2014: The papers are now available for downloading via this link.
- January 30, 2014: For poster presentation, poster sizes should be no larger than 1.2m in width, and no larger than 1.2m in height. This allows for A0 portrait, and A0 landscape, posters and anything smaller.
- January 28, 2014: For those wishing to come by car and park on campus, we can obtain a limited number of parking vouchers. You can buy a three day parking voucher for $22 (inclusive of gst) provided you purchase your voucher before 9am Friday, January 31, 2014. The vouchers are available from the website under registration (it's a new ticket that you can buy using eventbrite). The parking place is carpark X8, which is behind the sports and recreation centre at Macquarie University (see campus map here). On Monday morning, leave a note on your window that you are getting the parking permit. You will need to get the actual parking permit from the registration desk at the campus hub, then go back and put it on the dashboard of your car.
- January 24, 2014: The technical program is now finalised, please visit this webpage for schedule of the keynotes, invited talks and your poster presentation.
- January 20, 2014: The organising committee of AusCTW 2014 is pleased to acknowledge: RF Technology Pty Ltd’s financial support on catering service of Monday (Feb 3, 2014); National ICT Australia (NICTA)’s financial support on the poster sessions; CSIRO, as the major sponsor for the Conference Banquet; and the IEEE for its technical support.
- January 03, 2014: You are kindly reminded that the deadline of Early Registration is quickly approaching (Friday, January 10, 2014). Please note that for the paper to be published in the proceedings, and for a poster slot to be made available, it is required that at least one author is registered for the conference.
- December 20, 2013: Tentative technical program posted, please visit this webpage for details. We are looking forward to meeting you at this great conference at MQ in Feb. 2014.
- December 18, 2013: Instructions for the final manuscript submission updated, please visit this webpage for details; Keynote and tutorial posted, please visit this webpage for details.
- November 11, 2013: (Call for Poster Abstract Submission) It is not necessary to submit a full paper in order to present at the Workshop. To facilitate maximum participation, poster slots will be allocated to anyone who submits a title and brief abstract by Friday, January 3, 2014. Please submit your poster abstract via this link.
- November 4, 2013: The paper submission deadline for AusCTW 2014 has been further extended until Friday, November 8, 2013.
- October 28, 2013: Due to popular demand, the paper submission deadline for AusCTW 2014 has been extended until Sunday, November 3, 2013.
- AusCTW 2014 website officially launched.